Reusable Dishcloth Set
Reusable Dishcloth Set
- 🧽 TIRED OF PLASTIC STINKY SPONGES?🧽 - Most conventional sponges are stinky after a few use. They are also so stiff, and the green parts are extremely hard. It makes it incredibly difficult to wring out the excess water to properly clean the dishes. But we have a solution for you. ECOBOO dishcloths are made of natural bamboo that doesn't stink. Our kitchen dishcloths are soft and absorbent so that you can easily clean the dishes.
- 💰 SPONGE ALTERNATIVE SAVING YOU TIME AND MONEY 💰 : Ecoboo kitchen dish towels are reusable and machine washable so you don't need to spend money on conventional sponges anymore. These dishcloths for the kitchen are extremely absorbent, resistant, and clean better than plastic sponges. Our bamboo dishcloths last a long time when compared with cotton dish rags, cellulose Swedish dishcloths, and sponges. Also, when you start using these wash rags, you take a step to save our planet from plastics.
- 🎍 A BETTER AND NATURAL WAY OF DISHWASHING 🎍 - Our bamboo dishcloths are naturally sustainable and eco-friendly. These quick-drying, easy-to-clean dish rags are a perfect sponge replacement! Great for cleaning and scrubbing dishes, cups, mugs, and cleaning countertops, and appliances. Two-ply bamboo dishcloths have a looped outer weave that gives them high absorption and scrubbing power, while the tight under-weave supports the integrity of the fabric, adding to its strength and durability.
- 🌟 WANT THE BEST VALUE DISHCLOTHS SET ON THE MARKET🌟 - Value pack of 8 high-quality dishcloths with one natural loofah bottle brush sponge. Dishcloths are measuring 7x9 inches. Each package contains eight white clothes trimmed in blue, pink, purple, and yellow. The loofah bottle brush is 2’’x 8.4'' and is made from organic loofah. It has a wooden handle that helps you to clean tricky-to-reach places in glasses, bottles, and pots. It has a cotton hanging rope to hang it dry quickly.
- 🛡️ SATISFACTION & MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE 🛡️ : If you want to reduce your waste and save money from plastic sponges then you need to start using our dishcloths. We are sure that not only you will love our product, but you will also buy it as an eco-friendly gift for your family & friends. Even if you don’t like our product, send us a message. We'll respond in 24 hours and refund your money. So you won't lose anything for trying a great sustainable product. ADD TO THE CART NOW.
75% Natural Bamboo
25% Cellulose Fiber
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Order processing time
We ship your order in 1-3 business days (not including weekends) from our warehouse in Illiopolis/Illinois when you place your order. Please keep this in mind when placing your order.
Estimated shipping time
We ship with USPS, UPS and Amazon.
United States: 3-8 business days
Only one coupon code allowed per order.
Orders may be canceled within 24 hours, as long as it has not been shipped. We cannot combine orders for shipping or make changes to an existing order.
Address changes are handled on a case by case basis and cannot be guaranteed. Please verify your shipping address before placing your order.
At Ecoboo LLC we are dedicated to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, items can be returned for a refund or exchange within 30 days after your order is received. Items must be in the original packaging, unused and unwashed. The buyer will be responsible for all associated return shipping costs. If your item qualified for reduced rate shipping, the original shipping cost will be taken out of the refund. Please contact us for the returns.
Damaged or Missing Items
Damaged and missing items must be reported within 48 hours of package delivery. Please provide your order number and photos including; interior AND exterior packaging, shipping label, invoice and package contents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us with your order number to get the process started for any cancellations or returns: email@example.com
We accept payments at checkout, including Paypal, Amazon Pay and credit/debit cards. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t see your preferred payment method listed.
Simply wash the cloths under the tap after use or wash
them in the washing machine at max 30°C.
We recommend washing the cloths in a wash bag with
biodegradable detergent. It is highly recommended
to wash the cloths before the first use as this helps
to increase absorbency. For best results, wring out
the dishcloth after each use and let air dry. If needed,
use an occasional light solution of bleach or
white vinegar to brighten them up or remove stains.
Store the washed cloths within easy reach in a drawer
or on the shelf where conventional sponges
would otherwise have their place.
After washing the cloths, they look like new
and are even softer and more absorbent
Free shipping above $50